Golden Trails of East Africa on ms Zambezi Queen
1 night in Johannesburg, 4-night wildlife cruise, 2 nights in Victoria Falls, 2 nights in Johannesburg and 7 nights at luxury safari lodges in Tanzania, including Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and the Serengeti. Option to start in Cape Town for 3 nights.
- SPACIOUS STATEROOMS
- 4 nights deluxe accommodation in an air-conditioned balcony suite
- Bottled water replenished daily
- AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Personalized service from
The Zambezi Queen (2009) was specifically designed for wildlife cruising on Botswana’s Chobe River, offering views of elephants, hippos, crocodiles, birds and many other animals. The ship features modern accommodations, delicious cuisine, an air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar, plus an open-air pool deck that provides 360-degree game viewing. As this stylish “floating lodge” leisurely traverses a short stretch of the river between two secluded sites, the animals in this wildlife haven perceive no threat and come to the river to drink and bathe. This affords an amazingly up-close view, almost near enough to touch – truly the epitome of an African river safari.
- Spacious accommodations, measuring from 215-300 sq. ft.
- Private step-out balcony
- Sitting area perfect for admiring wildlife gathering along the shoreline
- Comfortable contemporary decor
- Elegantly-appointed public areas
- Enclosed air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar
- Open-air pool deck for 360-degree game watching
- Eco-friendly with water jet propulsion system, solar heating system and onboard water purification plant
- All meals included during the cruise with complimentary wine and beer
- Enjoy delicious cuisine while observing the surrounding wildlife
- Bar includes local & imported spirits, wine and beers
|15||Serengeti National Park|
|16||Serengeti National Park|
|17||Serengeti National Park|